- แบบบันทึกการทบทวนข้อตกลงการบริการทดสอบ F022/R22
- ใบขอรับบริการ F031/R02
Chemical Analysis Division
- Proximate analysis
- Nutrition analysis for packaging labeling
- Vitamin analysis
- Heavy metal analysis
- Food additives such as colorant and preservatives analysis
- Food contaminants such as
- Pesticide and Drug residues
- Toxic substances from mold and microbiologies
- Melamine analysis
Bimolecular Analysis Division
- GMOs testing
- Meat species and authenticity testing
- Bimolecular testing
- Serum testing
Microbiology Analysis Division
- Total plate count testing
- Microbial content analysis for health safety toward Salmonella spp. E. coli, Enterobacter sakazakii etc...
- High temperature resistance of microbes
Physical Testing Division
- Water activity analysis
- Shelf life testing
Samples accepted for testing
- Domestic food and consumer products, such as food items defined by the Ministry of Health and general food items requiring testing for contaminants and pesticide residues, food composition, nutritional label, vitamins, and heavy metal.
- Food items requiring testing for pathogen or microorganisms.
- Food items requiring testing for genetically modification.
Recommendation for sample preparation
- Sample amount
- For 1-3 tests, a sample should contain 100 g or more.
- For 4 or more tests, a sample should contain 1,000 g or more.
- For test of nutritional label, a sample should be equal to or more than the original package. Alternatively, the sample should contain 2,000 g or more by weight equivalent.
- Do not store samples in high humidity or temperature.
- Samples should be taken rapidly and the containers should be sealed as soon as possible.
- Sample containers should be clean and able to prevent against moisture. For example, glass bottles with tight lids, sealed aluminum foil bags. Avoid plastic bags closed with rubber bands, or zip-loc bags.
- Store samples away from ultra violet light or electromagnetic interference.
Sample submission for testing
- Client for our testing service should bring the samples directly to the FRTL. In case of tests to accompany the application for food registration, please coordinate with the responsible officials before sending samples.
- Fill in the service application form (F031) and the testing service agreement form (F022).
- Samples can be submitted at the FRTL office, MHMK building, 16th Floor. Monday-Friday, 08.00 -17.00.
- Samples with lower amount than required.
- Samples with faded, unclear names or package labels.
- Samples with broken or leaking packages.
The FRTL retains the rights to refuse samples, in case that the samples are possibly deteriorate or contaminated, resulting in analytical error or unusable results. Please inquire for more information regarding various services. In general, the FRTL will refuse the following samples
Sample test reports
- By post.
- The client can retrieve the reports by themselves.
- In an urgent case, the FRTL can send the reports via fax or email. The original reports will follow by post. Web report will be offered in the future.
The FRTL can inform you of the test reports in the following methods
Test report revision
If a reporting error, typographical error, or incomplete text is found, please coordinate with the FRTL office, Tel. 02-218-7653-54. A revision is provided without charge. However, if the error is caused by the client, the FRTL reserves the rights to charge a processing fee.
Requesting for a copy of test report
The client can request a copy of the test report by contacting the FRTL office, providing details of the sample, submission date, submission form number, or test report number, for prompt and accurate reproduction of the report copy.
The FRTL has a policy to maintain confidentiality and rights of a service client, including the protection and security of electronic information and test reporting. The FRTL will review every request (including subcontracts), agreement and the client’s requirements. If the client needs to adjust the agreement after the work has begun, please notify the FRTL for a revision or renewal of the contract. The FRTL may not be able to offer testing services, for example, during heavy testing loads or faulty equipment. In such case, the FRTL will subcontract to laboratories with equivalent standard capacity or laboratories with trustworthy operation in the relevant discipline according to the FRTL’s standards. In addition to testing services, the FRTL offers advisory consultation and technical advises relevant to tests of interest for benefits of the client.