INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE PROGRAM in
Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University,
1. Thai nationals: Holders of a Bachelor's Degree with Honors OR a Master's Degree in one of the following majors: Agricultural Technology, Agricultural Industry, Biotechnology, Food Technology, Genetics, Biology, Zoology, Biochemistry, Botany, Marine Science, Microbiology, or other related majors.
International applicants: same as above, but only from institutions accredited by Thailand's Office of Civil Servant Affairs (ก.พ.) (see http://www.ocsc.go.th/structure/structure_assure_inter.asp, type your university at the first line and search, check if the search result have your university's name on the list)
3. Other qualifications as annually submitted to the Graduate School of Chulalongkorn University OR with approval from the Program's Administrative Committee.
1. Complete application form
2. Two photographs (taken within 3 month period)
3. The official transcript of academic record from each college or university previously attended
4. Photocopy of national identification card or passport
5. TOEFL or IELTS or CU-TEP score report
6. Three (3) Letters of Reference (see application form)
7. Statement of Purpose/ Pre-proposal Letter, providing a detailed statement describing your previous academic work, current field of interest and education and professional career goals (no longer than 3 pages).
Application deadlineFirst semester, 2005: 31 March 2005 Second semester, 2005: 30 September 2005
Applicants whose academic qualifications meet the requirements, with complete application documents, will be invited to an interview with the Selection Committee. Individual applicants will be notified of the admission result through a letter, a telephone contact, and an e-mail message.
Send completed application forms and relevant documents toProf. Dr. Siriwat Wongsiri Graduate Program in Agricultural Technology Department of Biology, Faculty of Science Chulalongkorn University Payathai Road, Bangkok 10330 THAILAND Tel. +66-2-2185272 Fax +66-2-2185267 E-mail: Siriwat.W@chula.ac.th
or Dr. Nipada Ruankaew Graduate Program in Agricultural Technology Department of Biology, Faculty of Science Chulalongkorn University Payathai Road, Bangkok 10330 THAILAND Tel. +66-2-2187537 Fax +66-2-2185386